Copier Setup Instructions for Newly Created Accounts
The instructions for setting up copiers for newly created accounts.
The Student copier in the office is named: Student.
The HS office the copiers are named: Office West - BW, Office West - Color, Office East - BW, Office East - Color.
The Elementary copiers are named: Elem Office - BW, Elem Office - Color, Supt - BW, Supt - Color.
The codes are the same as last year for returning students, new students should have received an email with their codes.
To get the printer to work follow these directions.
1. Open System Preferences
2. Click on Printers & Scanners
3. Click on copier to setup on the left.
4. Click Options & Supplies on the right.
5. Click on the Utility tab.
6. Click "Open Printer Utility"
7. Click the check box in front of "Use Department ID Management"
8. Enter your code into the Department ID: box, leave PIN empty.
9. Click the check box in front of "Confirm Department ID/PIN When Printing"
10. Click on Save Setting, then close the tab (window doesn't close automatically).
11. To set up another copier - go back to step 3 and continue.